Monday, May 14, 2007

Wedding Fun
















May 12 was Josh and Abby's Santa Rosa Reception. After days of cleaning, preparation and planting flowers-- the stage was set and the event went off without a hitch. We had a blast at our simple but very nice party. To the envy of most women, Abby wore her beautiful wedding dress again (and also the next day for pictures). She looked fabulous and my brother was the happiest I've seen him.
It was great to be able to catch up with family and other friends whom I hadn't seen for a long time. And I got to answer many of the same questions such as how is the food, what do you normally eat, and what does a typical day look like. But overall it was just a great blessing to be able to share with my brother and new sister in their wedding day and their celebration day. Whoo hoo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.