Friday, April 27, 2007

Traveling


Hey All!


After a very long journey and an unexpected overnight stay in Washington DC, I finally arrived safely in Colombus, OHIO. Yesterday I was fitted for my bridesmaid dress, which actualy fit me far better than I had anticipated. We also decorated the church and I met up with my parents. It was a busy day but great to have my feet on US soil. I think the best thing was the hamburger I ate for lunch and the tacos I ate for dinner. Well today was busy again- with a bridesmaids lunch and more running around. It's really hard to believe that my little brother's getting married tomorrow. I'm excited for him and excited that I get to be apart of it all!


Oh-- This is a picture from Frankfurt, Germany. I spent the day roaming around the city. Behind me is the Opera House, which was rebuilt after WWII.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Kristen!
It's great to read your blog, and I can't wait to hear more about your adventures in Ethiopia. May God continue to bless you in your endeavors.
You are such a wonderful, godly woman! I hope we can meet again someday! It was such a blast getting to know you through the wedding...and I still wish you were my sister-in-law, haha! :)
Love ya! -Mandy