Thursday, April 5, 2007

Happy Easter!!!

Vacation in Addis! Last night I debated do I stay in Zeway or go spend a day a day at the Sheraton hotel lounging by the pool with a good friend..... well you can guess what won out. So here I am typing on this thing and dreaming of my day by the pool tomorrow.

So what do you think of the name of this dear blog? My co-worker Rob and I took at least a half an hour to come up with something halfway decent. You should have heard some of the rather silly things we came up with. Rob said that I have to explain the name. So here it goes: Treasures in Zeway: There are many treasures in Zeway-- me for one (but more seriously), my co-workers, the youth that we are working with, our vulnerable and orphaned children-- the hope of them and their future. Life. Flowers & Acacia trees. Those affected by HIV/AIDS and doing more than living. More birds than you can imagine...

Happy Easter! I hope that in this season you can remember the love and the miracle of what Jesus did for you, me, and every heart in the world.

No comments: